This was the last day and towards the very end of my New Zealand trip. Tomorrow I should be flying back to Singapore. Normally, the last day of any trip will be a shopping day, time to spend and tried to finish up all my currency. The souvenir store to shop in Christchruch is the DF Souvenir which is 3 storeys high, but not very big, the prices are cheaper than most around the area.
I went for a walk around the city and I get to go inside the Cathedral at the Cathedral Square, the interior of the church is very nicely decorated and it was one of the most beautiful churches that I seen in New Zealand. I also go to the Warehouse, one of my favorite shopping place while I was at Wellington, I still preferred the Warehouse at Wellington.
I went for a walk around the city and I get to go inside the Cathedral at the Cathedral Square, the interior of the church is very nicely decorated and it was one of the most beautiful churches that I seen in New Zealand. I also go to the Warehouse, one of my favorite shopping place while I was at Wellington, I still preferred the Warehouse at Wellington.
Frankly speaking, there wasn’t much to do. I stayed at YHA Central and beside is a very cheap and nice fish and chips store, it was a walk to the Cathedral Square, the central part of Christchurch, but still manageable. Base was a more strategic location and you can save more money as there is this NZD 5 shuttle going to the airport and the stop is just outside that hostel. However, you could stay at the Coachman Backpackers that is just behind Base.
Oh, I managed to met Bonnie the day before my flight, hope everything goes on smoothly for her and she enjoyed the rest of her trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment