More than a week had passed since my Birthday, are you curious how I spend it??? Firstly, I want to thanks all the people that had send their well wishes to me through sms and emails, I am grateful that you all still remember. Arigato.
My first birthday overseas, well, I think it is not where you celebrate your birthday, but it is the company that is important also. Actually, on the actual day, I am working, giving out flyers on the street, so the celebration was held the day before.
Hmmm... we had dinner at this Turkish Restaurant called Harem with our Turkish friends, this is our second time eating Turkish food. Yummy... The food was fabulous, nice shish kebabs, calamari, cheese rolls, nice dips, Turkish pizza. I even got 2 birthday cakes, because our Turkish friends not sure which cake to buy. I don't really fancy the moose chocolate cake, but the biscuit at the base was nice. Hahaha... Anyway after dinner we went to play some pool and that's the end of the day. It was not really that exciting maybe because we are not that close to them or they are not crazy enough to be funny and go siao siao like my sisters (I miss you all!!!).




The most enjoyable part of that day is when me and jas get back into room and take photos together with our yellow wall. Nice backdrop for our self makeover photo. That half an hour is a lot more than the dinner, where we do funny poses, cool poses, idiotic poses... hee...





Thanks Jas, my beloved culprit in crime, for celebrating this day with me and the lovely card that you made and everything that you had done (well I am still ah seh) and thanks to my Turkish friends too.
My first birthday overseas, well, I think it is not where you celebrate your birthday, but it is the company that is important also. Actually, on the actual day, I am working, giving out flyers on the street, so the celebration was held the day before.
Hmmm... we had dinner at this Turkish Restaurant called Harem with our Turkish friends, this is our second time eating Turkish food. Yummy... The food was fabulous, nice shish kebabs, calamari, cheese rolls, nice dips, Turkish pizza. I even got 2 birthday cakes, because our Turkish friends not sure which cake to buy. I don't really fancy the moose chocolate cake, but the biscuit at the base was nice. Hahaha... Anyway after dinner we went to play some pool and that's the end of the day. It was not really that exciting maybe because we are not that close to them or they are not crazy enough to be funny and go siao siao like my sisters (I miss you all!!!).

The most enjoyable part of that day is when me and jas get back into room and take photos together with our yellow wall. Nice backdrop for our self makeover photo. That half an hour is a lot more than the dinner, where we do funny poses, cool poses, idiotic poses... hee...
Thanks Jas, my beloved culprit in crime, for celebrating this day with me and the lovely card that you made and everything that you had done (well I am still ah seh) and thanks to my Turkish friends too.
1 comment:
WE miss you too !!! we talked abt you everytime we meet up... though the bday celebration is simple but definitely is memorable... Looking SO forward to you coming home in another mth time. Enjoy the last bit of the trip..
Post a Comment