The departure to Taupo was around lunch time, the weather sucks as it was raining again. I find that if it was raining, the driver will play some DVD and this time we watch The Bucket List. They did their skydives at New Zealand which I am going to do too.
Before leaving Waitomo, we went for the Rukakuri Bushwalks, nice morning walk to freshen up your day and get over the hangovers. And before reaching Taupo, we went to see the Huka (foam) Falls that is situated on the Waikato River and is 11 metres high.
My free day at Taupo was spent on one of the most amazing thing that I am going to do in New Zealand. No amounts of word can describe what I feel and it is simply awesome. My skydive master is Karl, real nice guy that really take care of me during my whole 1 minute of fame. You get to see Lake Taupo (same size as Singapore according to them), Tongariro National Park, spectacular landscapes and amazing views… No regrets and if I am rich enough I sure do it again!!! Now I am left with one blocked ear and 500 poorer...



No comments:
Post a Comment